Friday 18 December 2020

Just for fun 43

Morning and hello!
Time for a new creation from my desk. This image is from my beloved hÄnglar and Wings images. This one is from the set called Tomtenissar. You find them over at hÄnglar and Wings store. Just click name of the set and you get there right away. The stamps are lovely to work with. 


My designer papers for this time is an old paper pad from My Minds Eye which is finally finished. It was really old and very distressed in their design and that has made me not to used it as it has been hard to find the right images for the designer papers. But this year it was easy to work with. I should probably dig out all my old Prima paper pads hiding in my stash now. I find them a bit hard to work with when it comes to card making as well. Learning by doing I guess. The flowers are from my stash as well as the lace, and dots. I have also use a new Magnolia lace die and some white acrylic paint for a frosty look on the flowers. A few metal corners have I also used.

Take care and take some time to craft. You deserve it!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: