Monday 11 April 2022

Just 4 fun 16-22

Morning and hello!
It's Easter week and I have an Easter Card to show you today and the coming days. I have a whole bunch of new cards made with hÄnglar and Wing stamps. This one is from a digital version. I have had it coloured for a while without managing to get it on a card, but better late than never, right?

I have used the new paper pad from Lawn Fawn called Spring something I think. It's a lovely paper pad with lovely colours. I have also used some more gem stones shaped as butterflies and hearts. I still have a bunch left of them even if I have used so many lately. Oh, well one day will they be gone! LoL


I have used some paper flowers from my stash and the paper pad have I paired up with a piece of a Project Life card from Becky Higgins. It was a good colour combo, and my stash of PL-cards is HUGE! But I use them all the time for my photo albums so now waist.

Anyway, I hope that you will have a great Easter week and find some time to craft and create!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Creatalicious Challenges Anything goes option

 

No comments: