Tuesday 19 April 2022

In or on the sea over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's Tuesday and time for a new fun challenge over at Passion for markers. This weeks theme is set to "In or on the sea". A little taste of the summer I hope you feel coming closer to you with this lovely theme.


Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up which is offering one lucky winner 2 digis of their choice. How nice isn't that?

As I still have uncontrolled pain in my body, I have not used any sponsor image for this creation. I have dug into my stash of Lawn Fawn images and dies. Had a good play with the back ground with a little help from my Maine coon lady. She is always making sure that at least one paw get some colour on it. This time blue ink form Rangers. The size of the card is a mini slime line card, 6X3".


I have mixed and matched different stamp sets to create this little scenery of the sea. It was good fun and I am glad that I hade coloured images ready to use at this card. To make the card pop a little more have I used some glitter glue on the waves and some other details, cause the sea is always glittery and shimmering right?

Anyway, we hope that many of you will come and join our challenge. All alco markers are allowed you know!

Take good care and have a great week!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very sweet design, love those cute little critters and your sail boat scene.
Lorraine

Julie said...

So gorgeous Marie - you have created such a lovely seaside scene! Juliexx

Ginger said...

Super fun! Love the colors. Thanks for playing at Creatalicious Challenges!