Saturday 30 April 2022

Christmas Cheer 4-22

Morning and hello!
It's the end of April and here comes my non traditional Christmas card of the month. I have used an image from Magnolia Sweden. Well, ok I have used two of them. I have used a paper pad from Creatime. It has some lovely colours that makes me happy. I might not like them all and they are really thin but from time to time is it fun to use something different. 



I have been in my enamel dots stash once again. It's not much left of these three sets now. Yay for me!

The skiing Tilda is fussy cut and is coloured with my Promarkers. IRL is the image a bit raised from the background. It looks lovely but I need to practise fussy cutting in think stamping paper and others as well. LoL

I hope that you like my card and come back to my blog soon again!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: