Tuesday 3 May 2022

Flowers over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
Hi! I am back again. It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers and it is my turn to host the challenge. I decided to go with a real spring theme: "Flowers". It should be nice and easy for us all to play along with. 


Our sponsor this week is Color of Love which is offering one lucky winner 3 digis from their store. Thank you for your sponsor ship!


As I wasn't sure if I could take part in this challenge have I used an image that I already had coloured in my stash. I think it is from Power Poppy or something like that. I have coloured my sunflowers with promarkers. I had the image printed really big so it take up a lot of space on my card. So I have a used very few decorations. Two pieces of pearl string, four pearls in a little bigger size. I did also tie a little bow from light blue ribbon. My sentiment says Congratulations in Swedish. And my designer papers are from Echo Park's collection Coffee and Friends.

Well, sweet and short today as I have trouble with my joints again, but not as bad as it has been earlier. A tiny step forward!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: