Saturday 21 May 2022

Just 4 Fun 22-22, it's spring time!

Morning and hello!
I am back again with a new creation that gave me some joy to create. I have dug out another one of my beloved hÄnglar and Wings stamps. This one is also from last years spring collection. I love these stamps they are such joy to colour. And on top of that are they really cute!


I have paired this little lady up with some designer papers from Echo Park. I have also raided my stash of flowers to decorate my card together with some enamel dots. I have also used a bottle of Nuvo drops in a transparent orange colour. Some black and white twine, a butterfly charm and some die cut leafs finish my card off. 

It is a bright card with happy spring colours. It was fun to create this and get some positive energy flowing in my mind again. 

Take good care and do make sure you get some creative moments in your day!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this creation



 

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

So pretty, I love the layout!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

R's Rue said...

So cute. I love it. You are so creative. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Such a sweet card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

Dawn Frost said...

Very cute, love the flowers! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT