Thursday 19 May 2022

Just 4 Fun 21-22

Morning and hello!
After a more silent period from me here on the blog am I back again with a Just 4 Fun card.. I made this during Easter time but didn't have the energy to post it. It's a hÄnglar and Wings image from Last year that I have coloured up again. I love how the trousers ended up.


I have paired some Echo park papers together with Lawn Fawn papers. They matched up good when it came to colours. I had fun colouring with Copic markers as well as some Promarkers.

I dug out some flowers from my stash as well as some ribbon and then added some Nuvo drops to that. Those drops are used a lot on my cards. They are easy to use and even if they have some drying time are they nice to use.

Well, this is all from me for today. Whish you a great day and do take some time to create!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



 

No comments: