Tuesday 17 May 2022

Pearls or gems over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
It's Tuesday again and time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This week's theme is set to "Pearls or Gems". A really classic theme and I for sure have tons of pearls of different sizes and colours. I love to use them even if it has been easier to use Nuvo Drops the last year due to my painful fingers and hands. Anyway for this card have I managed to use my pearls again.


Our sponsor this week. is Stampers Delight which is offering a lucky winner a prize of three digital images. Thank you so much for that!

And now to my card creation for this week. I have used a really old image from the same artist that I have made a few cross stitch kits of. I love the charming look of these images. Sweet and very charming! I didn't have to make so much colouring either. Still have trouble with using my hands for longer periods of time.


Anyway, I got this made and paired the kitten with some wonderful designer papers from Honeybee Stamps. The paper pad is called Summer Stems. I totally adore this pad. The Honeybee Stamp company have some lovely stamps and paper packs that I adore, but they are hard to get here in Sweden.

I have used many layers on my card and then added a bunch of pieces of pearl string instead of loose pearls. I love the colours in this card. A deep kind of coral tones. I hope you like what you see and please do come and play with us over at Passion for Markers. We would love to visit you and leave you some love!

Take care and do take some time to create!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card






1 comment:

Sheryl said...

This is just adorable.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT