Friday 27 May 2022

Just 4 Fun 23-22

 Morning and hello!
I am back with a second card made with the lovely hÄnglar and Wings set called Pirater. I showed my first card with this set earlier this week, and for once have I managed to make a matching card. 

I have once again used the same combo of designer papers for this creation. From Honey Bee Stamps Back to Basic and designer papers from Gummiapan in their red  and black version. I have also used up some of my pearl string for this card. I used it for corner decorations of my image. Kind of fitted with some pearls for a pirate.


I have coloured with Promarkers and Copic markers for this card as well. The border of the red panel is made with a spellbinder die if I remember correctly. Some black and white twine is used once again. 

I had a lot of fun creating this card as well. It was a fast make that gave me good energy and some time to think. I need to have my fingers working to be able to think more focused. Sounds strange? Well, it might but that works for me. :)

Short and sweet from me for today. I wish you a good day and take some time to do something that you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this creation


No comments: