Friday 15 April 2022

Just 4 Fun 19-22

Morning and hello!
How many times have I showed up this week? Quite a few I guess. I have a bunch of Easter cards more to show and I think it's best to show them during the right time of the year. However, this one can be used for the whole spring, not just Easter.

This time have I used yet again papers from Echo Park. I have soon used up those two paper pads that I bought and that is really a good thing. Quite a few layers on this card. That way I can use up a whole bunch of left over pieces. 



I also took a dive in my flower stash and put a few of them together for decorations on this card. Nuvo Drops is used once again. This time a clear colour of red. Maybe a little too bright for this card?

Ok, this is all for today. Wish you a great day and do take some time for yourself!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


 

No comments: