Sunday 11 September 2011

Another Christmas card

Here comes a new Christmas card from MI! Donna at Bearly Mine has a new wonderful digi set out now called Christmas Wishes. It's a lot of wonderful brown and blue papers, right up my alley. It's wonderful! If you didn't know it, you really need to go and get it. LoL


Well, I have a whole bunch of LOTV images that I have not had any chance to ink up yet, but yesterday was a good day for it. Took a new med and it kind of kept me awake half of the night, but it was good this time as I didn't feel the pain in my back. So this week over at LOTV Challenges the theme is Missing you, and I thought that this dear little image from last year says it all. A card or a letter to a beloved friend or family member, letting them know you are thinking of them.

Love n hugs
Marie

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is stunning, love the colours too, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time hugs pops x

Annelie said...

Ett underbart kort! Brunt + blått = sant!! :)
Oj vad kan du ha tagit för nåt nu - smärtstillande och uppiggande - låter väldigt intressant ;)
Hoppas du kan sova gott inatt utan värk!
Kram Annelie