Saturday 10 September 2011

Passion for Promarkers again

It's Saturday and quite a lovely day that now is coming to an end. Has been nice and warm today, probably the last time for this year. So fall is on it's way and I really love it. What I don't love is that I have so much pain that I want to cry all the time. Lucky some crafting helps me to forget at least for a while.

So here I am again with a new card For the Passion for Promarkers challenge that has the theme of "Patchwork"  this week. So that is what I spent last night doing. At Papertake Weekly the theme is "Anything goes", so I enter my card there as too. Well, I finished this morning there is a limit for how much I can see when it's 03,00 in the morning when went to bed. LoL


The image is from Prairy Fairy called Gillian and my kitty (something like that). It's so cute like all the Gillian images Roberta draws. They are just fabby. My paper are from Prima, the "Fairy pad". My flowers are from here and there, lace Wild orchid Craft and some stickles here and there as well. Pearls from Bunny Zoe.The strange shine is glossy accent that I used for here glasses, they just screamed for it. :)

Love n hugs
Marie

5 comments:

Laney said...

WOW!! Love this card Marie!!
hugs
laney

Annelie said...

Ååh detta var kanonfint!! Underbart motiv, fina färger & så älskar jag ju lapptäckeskort :)
Kraam!!

Julie said...

Oh this is so pretty Marie!! The papers and colours are fab!! Thanks for playing along with my Patchwork theme at PFP this week, good luck, Juliexx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Så nydelig kort du har laget. Elsker alle detaljene og ikke minst stingene du har som rammer. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos oss i PfP denne uken.
klem, Anja

Debs said...

a very pretty card Marie...and the patchwork looks great..thanks for sharing with us at PFP..hugs Debs x