Sunday 11 September 2011

Good evening!

Oh well! Couldn't help myself so I'm posting another card here today. I have a tendensy to forget to post cards that I have done if I don't do it right away. And now I try to figure out how to get my photos to look non blurry in the blog, cause they look just fine here. Strange! Wonder if Mr Blogger sits around and take a bite every now and then on pictures that goes up?


My card is made with one of the lovely digi images from the Paper Shelter. A wonderfully sweet kitten colored with my poly chromes. I use them way to seldom. So little time, so many fun things to play with. :) I know that the flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Craft. I don't remember from where I got the paper pad, but the pearls are from Bunny Zoe. At least something to inform you about. :) I enter this card to the challenge over at Crafting when we can  with the theme of Anything goes.

Love n hugs
Marie

4 comments:

carol said...

aah so pretty,thanks for joining in with our first challenge at CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN, x Carol

maria said...

Sicken söt kisse =) Härliga färger.

kram

*Ang* said...

I like this cheeky cat image. The flower display you've added looks greats!
Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. Hugs, Ang x

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Marie,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com