Friday 2 September 2011

Friday again!

Time really flies that's for sure. It's soon time for a game of soccer on the TV but I thought that I pop a card in between. Even the kids are up and waiting for the game. I kind of want them to sleep in tomorrow as I am home alone with them. And if there is something I really hate, it is to get up in the morning. :)

So this card has been sitting on the desk for a few weeks now and I never got around to post it (once again). It's made after a sketch that I followed before, Sugerbowl I think... The darling Snowflake is coloured with the trusty promarkers/triamarkers and the DP are from Nitwit collections. A MFT die, a snow flake die from Woodware and some roses from I am roses and I was done.


I also have a little Chrismas card that I forgot to post this Wendsday. It went up on the challenge blog but not here. Sick kid and a confused mind does those things to you. Well, I had made two cards for that challenge so no big deal. It's a very sweet Michelle Perkett image together with some lovely papers from Bearly Mine Design. The same snow flake punch has been working again and this time I coloured them with white hobby paint and drowned them is glamour dust. Some gemstone is also used here. I enter both this cards over at Passion for Promarkers and I love promarkers, as both has Anything goes theme this week.

Now the big soccer game!

Love n hugs
Marie

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, two stunning cards love the images and your papers. hugs Shirleyxxx

Debs said...

two gorgeous cards Marie:0)..thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week..hugs Debs x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such beautiful cards. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week. Good luck.
Hugs, Anja

Karen said...

Gorgeous cards Marie, lovely colouring too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Both beautiful cards :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx