Friday 30 September 2011

More Christmas

Happy Friday! Have another little Christmas card to show. This one is made after the lovely sketch from the Sugarbowl using one of the new sweet christmas stamps. Love it, how can I not? Being a cat person. LoL It's coloured with my letraset gang, a total mix of promarkers, tria markers and flexmarkers.


Flowers are from Wild orchid Crafts, the little heart from my stash. The Snowflake hiding in the flowers is from BunnyZoe's and so is the pearls. Over at I heart Promarkers the theme is distressing and since I most of the time use so ink to reinforce (distress) the edges for more dept I enter my card to that challenge too. The DP this time is from Cosmo Cricket.

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card
I heart Promarkers - Distressing
Sugarbowl - sketch with option fall (only sketch here if someone missed that:) )
4 Crafty chicks - Anything goes
Cute card Thursday - Animal crackers

7 comments:

Deb said...

such a sweet, beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
have a fabulous weekend!
Debxx

Juls said...

this is so so sweet!!! Hugs Juls

Leanne said...

Wonderful job, thanks for playing our Anything Goes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! TFS!

Tamie said...

super sweet image, layout and the papers are inspiring. Your coloring is fabby. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

katesacraftybugger said...

aw i love this -thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week -Kate

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, wow love your image and your fabulous colouring and beautiful papers. hugs Shirleyxx

Maria Therese said...

So cute card! Thank you so much for joining us at The Sugar Bowl ♥