Wednesday 2 April 2014

Buttons

Morning everone! Hope you woke up to a lovely sunny day. Spring is here in Sweden that's for sure. Cold nights and a lot warmer days. And with that comes all the "fun" illnesses. I think we're on our third week of being sick here now. From colds to tummy flu. How fun is this? Not at all... Luckly it started before Philip's birthday party during the weekend so that we could cancel in time. We try having it next Saturday instead.

We have a new challenge up for you over at The Paper Shelter as well today. And this is the first challenge with my new team. So a warm welcome to Vannessa, Nikki A, Colette and Carolyn. I am so glad to have you on board. On the other had it's a sad good bye to Merkari who is the last of my four gals to leave. It has been wonderful having you on my team. Will really miss you!

We are starting our new team off fairly simple and goe with the theme of Buttons. Do you know what? This is the first challenge theme we ever had over at the Paper Shelter. And since I have a really big box filled with buttons I thought it would be nice to pick that theme up again.


I kind of messed my card up this week. I knew I shouldn't have used the liquid pearls as I always mess with it. LoL But since the rest of the family has gotten the tummy flu I don't have the time to remake it. I have used the new sweet little Easter Bunnies from the Paper Shelter of course and coloured with my Letraset markers. The designer papers are from First Edition Spring Drop or something like that. Flowers from I am Roses with a little addition make with a Doo Hickey die. My flower buttons have I no clue at all where I have gotten them from. The little ball ribbon is from The Ribbon girls I think. Butterflies are made with a MS punch. The mess is made with liquid pearls...


Challenge prize badge

As always we have a gift voucher worth $30 up for grabs if you play with any TPS product. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three (3) digis of your choice. Don't miss out on this! 

9 comments:

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Marie with lovely Spring colours. The flower buttons are sooo cute.
I hope you all feel better soon...and Philip can have his party. hugs, Pat K x

Colette said...

Very pretty Marie, perfect for Easter with lovely spring colours too. Hugs, Colette xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, I think youve done a brilliant job especially as youve not been well as well, its a stunning card love the whole layout and your colour choice to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

NicoleDesigns said...

This is so sweet Marie..... I love everything about it...... the flower buttons are such a wonderful touch...... xo Nikki

Gail said...

I don't see any mess from Liquid Pearls. I think this card is totally adorable. I love your coloring on this cute image and your papers are beautiful! My favorites: your buttons. OMGosh those little flower buttons are beautiful!!!!!! They are sweet, adorable, cute...and wonderful colors! I love this card! Hugs, Gail

Nikki Stalker said...

Pretty card. Lovely papers and gorgeous colours. Love your image and the flower buttons.

Nikki

coops said...

so gorgeous marie.adorable sweet image and I love your soft colouring and beautiful design :D

xx coops xx

Lena said...

Hej på dig!!

Vi har ingen tur med sjukdomar, varken du eller jag. Vi har väl piggnat till hyfsat men vilka jobbiga veckor! Vi får hoppas vi är pigga som nörkärnor resten av året!

Ditt kort är superläckert!
De mjuka pastellfärgerna är så härliga och mycket påskkänsla tycker jag!
Även knapparna var väldigt söta..

Hoppas ni får en härlig helg!!

Kram Lena

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous Marie - love the soft colours you used and your colouring is fabulous! Thought I would let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award too on this post: http://saffiresstamping.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award.html