Wednesday 16 April 2014

Spring is here!

Morning and welcome to my little post today! We have a new challenge up for you over at the Paper Shelter today and our theme is "Spring is here". So this week something with spring feelings to it. Like soft pastel colours, Easter images, flower images. You know that light feeling you get when spring arrives, well many get it but I don't as for me it's the starting point of the thunder season. I even called the doctor a few weeks back, and they sounded a bit well confused and said that thunder season had not started yet, and then they thought I just wanted to get help well a head. The day after the thunder struck about everwhere in the South part of Sweden. Considering that, I was actually late booking my appointment with the Doc. I still have a week before I get to see her about this. I do hope she has some brilliant idea to help me out with this. I'll do anything except watch and listen to the thunder. Chills runing throw my back just thinking about it...

Ok, you might say: Hey didn't you show that card for your last TPS challenge? Well, not really but almost. I got this card started and wanted to replace the first one with this, but I got sick and didn't find the time to finish it. But here it is! I do love these cute rabbits and for some strange reason I love making Easter cards. Having a hard time understanding that since we do nothing during this celebration. Well. this time we will spend a day at the football / soccer field as Willy has his first out door tournament of the year on Sunday. Hope the weather will be nice and sunny.


So the image once again is called Little Easter Bunnies and they are coloured up with my Letraset Markers. This time as well I have used the First Edition pad called Spring Drop. Nice and a good spring feeling to it. This is actually the left overs from the other card. LoL A little less in the cut up collection to use later on = never. No sentiment on this card and some spring flowers instead. The daffodils came from a blogging friend of mine, Annelie. Check out her stunning work here. An old ribbon, probably bought on some sale somewhere on line gave a little balance to the card. Also some sweet lovely yellow pearls has been put to use here. To finish off you always need some butterflies. I think this is my forth card in a row with these little creatures on. Oh well, you can never have too many butterflies around.

Challenge prize badge

As always when we talk about the Paper Shelter we have a gift voucher up for grabs. It's worth $30 if you play with a Paper Shelter product. Playing with another brand in our challenge gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice.

Hope you will take the time to joy us for some spring inspiration this week over at the Paper Shelter. And just as always my teamies has been doing some amazing work to inspire you. Go on, take a look!

Challenges for this card
Fan-tastic Tuesday - Use some pastel colours
Papertake Weekly - Happy Easter
Digi Galore - Flowers
A random Fan Challenge blog - Springy pastel colours
Card Mania - Easter

12 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Marie, I hope you are coping with the thunder, its not something we have to often in the UK, it must be because you are nearer the North Pole that you get the problem. Wow love your card and that is such a sweet Easter image you always colour them so beautifully and this one is no exception. A stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx Have a fabulous Easter with the boys.xxxx

Vannessa said...

This is gorgeous Marie and I totally agree you can never have too many butterflies! Hehe. Hope you managed to see the doctor and everything is ok.

Hugs, Vannessa x

Marjorie said...

Such a beautiful Easter card Marie, I love the Spring colours, and your papers match perfectly. I hope you haven't had to many Thunder Storms, it must be awful for you:(... Have a lovely Easter with your family and hope the football goes well on Sunday!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Colette said...

Gorgeous Marie, perfect image for both Spring and Easter and fab layout, hugs, Colette xx

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous make hun and ty so much for sharing with us at Fantastic Tuesday Very good luck Judith DT x

Bridie said...

Lovely Easter card, the daisies finish it off beautifully

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a lovely Easter!!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Gail said...

Oh so pretty! I love these bunnies...they are so sweet looking. And the flowers..those daffodils..beautiful! What a beautiful choice of papers for this card, too, and it all goes together so perfect. This is a gorgeous card and I think it's one of the pretties Easter cards I've seen! Hugs, Gail

Nikki Stalker said...

This is so pretty Marie. Beautiful image, soft pretty colours, great layout.

Nikki

NicoleDesigns said...

This image is just so darn cute, makes me giggle everytime I see it.... you did a wonderful job with the whole card.... it is super cute... xo Nikki

Desire Fourie said...

Marie this is absolutely delightful with the soft pastel colouring. Such a cute image. Perfect for Easter.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

coops said...

so beautiful marie.i love the sweet bunnies and your soft colours and details are gorgeous :D
Happy Easter.

xx coops xx

Lena said...

Hej kompis..åh vad jag gillar ditt kort! det osar verkligen påsk om det ;-)
Ljuvliga pastellfärger och ett superfint motiv som du målat perfekt!!

Läste att du är sjuk igen..krya på dig!! Hoppas doktorn kan hjälpa dig..
Vågar knappt säga nåt men vi är hyfs pigga allihop, ja det är väl pollenexplosionen då..det är ingen lek att va ute..bara att bita ihop!!

Stro kram till dig!!

//Lena