Wednesday 27 February 2019

Birthday creations over at The Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! It's that time of the week again, meaning Wednesday. And this time is it time for the B-team over at the Paper Shelter to inspire you all to play along with us. We have the theme of Birthday creations this week. So this should be an easy one for you all.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.


For this card have I used one of the newer images and I have used the precoloured image called The Goal keeper. As we spend a lot of time at the soccer field during the summer part of the year, I thought it was fun to use this image. I had it coloured up but messed the image up so I have used both the pre coloured image and the designerpaper that comes with each of the images that Veronica makes. I am sorry that the shadows are so hard on this one, I didn't have the chance to retake the photos as I'm not feeling too well today.

Anyway, I have kept this really simple as both energy and hands are not working too well at the moment. I have used some foamdots to raise both image and the backdrop to it. Then I took a dive into my stash and found a few old brads that I glued on my card. One on the coloured image and one further down. The Letter stickers are from Panduro.

Anyway, I hope that you will take some time and come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter. The theme is as I said in the beginning of the post we have an easy theme "Birthday Creations".

Take care everyone and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: