Tuesday 19 February 2019

Colour it over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello! I am back again with a new dt-creation for the Passion for Promarkers team and this week am I the hostess of the challenge. As I have been in the mood for colouring the last few months I went for a very easy theme this week. You're just going to "COLOUR IT!". Simply meaning that you have to colour an image with your promarkers or their cousins of the same brand to join in the fun.

Bilden kan innehålla: text
Sponsoring this challenge is Crafty Sentiment designs and they offer 3 digigs of winners choise for one lucky winner. Nice isn't it?

For my creation this week have I used the smashing image called Your the best. And of course it's coloured with my promarkers. As I have run out a bit of time for this one... Do you know how much sports that is on during this time of the year? So much skiing and it's such fun to watch. I kind of run out of time for everything, even food and sleep from time to time.


Well, back to the card. Coloured with my promarkers and then some pencils on top of that because I only used two shades of each colours this time. I normally blend with at least three or more, but not this time. So if the shading is a bit strange, it's just me not being used to the pencils as it was some time since I used them.

I then dug deep into my 6 x 6 paper packs and fond an old pack with papers from Me to You with some kind of spring feel to them. They are not completly white either so they went well with this image that has a bit of a greyish background to it. I added a piece of lace and some card candy as decorations. The image is also raised on some foam for some extra dimension.

I do hope that you will come and join us for this challenge as it is so simple. Just use your promarkers and you are good to go. Nice and easy or what do you think? Promise to come and visit you all! :)

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

coops said...

So stunnning Marie.Fab image and i love all your layers and fab papers :D