Wednesday 13 February 2019

Letters and / or numbers over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! How are you doing? Hope you're having a great week. Mine started a bit off needing to change my meds again. Makes me feel tummy sick and when my olderst got home feeling sick I started to wonder if it really is the meds that causes my troubles. But it gets worse when I take them so it really must be the meds right?

This week over at the Paper Shelter do we have a new challenge for you all. We are going with the theme of letters and/or numbers. Use either one on your creation and you're good to go. As always when it comes to the Paper Shelter do we have a the option to play along with us three times each week, one of your creations needs to have a TPS product on them.

I have used a winter motive for this challenge called Just taking my duck for a walk. It's a really fun one to colour with very crisp lines and easy to work with. A really nice digi to work with. I have kept the card quite free from decorations. Just a tiny bit of them!


The only decorations are some ribbons with black dots and some letter stickers from Panduro as they are perfect in size for cards. I love these block letters. Nice and clean look. These are some kind of blackbrownish in colour with makes them looking less hard on the card. I always print my images in a dark brown as well as it gives a little softer look to the image. The designer papers are a mix from Lawn Fawn and Magnolia, Sweden.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Well, I hope that you take the time to play along with us and spend a minute or two to play along with us. Our theme is a nice and easy one this week: Letters and/or numbers.

Take good care and do something that you love!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

3 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

I'm not sure which is cuter the duck or the boy? Your layout is adorable! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs Joy
craftycreationschallnges.blogspot.com

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Adorable!

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Awe such an adorable card, thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Crafty Addicts!
Hugs Donna (DT) xx