Friday 1 February 2019

Anything goes Christmas over at the Winter Wonderland

Morning and hello! Has been a busy week here over at my blog. Promise this will be my last post for this week. LoL This time I am back with my design team card for the Winter Wonderland challenges. This week are we thinking a bit extra about Eileen who used to run this challenge and sadly passed away a few years back.

We are making the challenge extra easy for you all by having the theme of ANYTHING GOES Christmas. So there is no problems for you all having to follow a special theme, just make it Christmas and go from there. You only have to find your christmas mojo and stash for it. Mine is infront of me the whole time as Christmas cards is my favourite ones to make and still I run out of them or don't get enough made in time.


Our sponsor for this months challenge over at Winter Wonderland is Dr Digis House of Stamps. One lucky winner will get to chose 2 digis of the winner's choice.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DoctorDigi


I have used the fabby image from Dr Digis house of stamps called Simply Santa. One of my favourite ones. He is such a jolly fellow. :) Coloured with my Letraset markers and the papers are from Echo Park. Don't ask me the name of the pad as I always mess that part up. I have used very few decorations on this card as I like the image to take up some space on the card. Have used used some webby ribbon in silver and some floss and then added a christmas charm to the mix. Nice and easy.

Well this is it. Hope you come and play with us and send some thoughts to those who are not with us anymore. Eileen, you are still missed here on the team and on the Passion for Promarkers team. RIP!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Colour crazy Craft challenges - anthing goes
Crafting with friends - anything goes
Crafty Cats Challenges - ANything goes / lots of layers
Crafting with an attitude - anything goes
ABC Christmas challenges - Anything goes Christmas

4 comments:

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We would love to see some of your beautiful creations in one of our upcoming issues of Through The Craft Room Door Magazine! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Hugs & Craftiness,
AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

Zora said...

Great card! So glad you are with us at Crafty Catz. God luck in the challange
and hope to se your work more time. //DT

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.