Thursday 31 January 2019

Hearts/love or anything goes over at Creatalicious Challenges

Morning and hello! How are you? Hope you're doing fine and have had a great week. Here in my part of the world is it a very strange weather with snow storms one day, the next one is it raining and very windy. And I get pain and are even more tired than usual. But here I am spent some of my weekend crafting away beside the fire which was soo good. So very relaxing and lovely.

Today is it time to show of the design work for the Creatalicious Challenges which has the theme of Love/hearts or Anything goes. I have used to follow the theme of hearts as I was in the mood for making a Christmas card again. Yes! I know! You have to do it when you feel it. I have a whole lot made up already and not shown here yet. Will come when I get some extra energy for stuff like that, in other words blog just for fun. :) The blogging part is fun, finding light for taking good photos is not as fun as I such at it.


I know I have used a Magnolia image but I don't know from when it is probably 2015 or 2016 and I don't know the name of it. The little Christmas Tilda is paired up with some designer papers from Dovecraft I think, in lovely green, bluegrey and browns. Tons of lovely papers from way back. :) The design is fairly simple and the card is dressed with some sequines and some die cut hearts from Lawn Fawn I would say from the look of them. Love these sets with different sized shapes.

Our generous sponsor for this challenge is



Prize  -  $ 20 gift cert.

Well, I hope that you take the chance to come and play with us as the theme is simple or you can always go with the Anything goes theme. Nice and fun for times when you just want to have fun, relax and craft away. Take care everyone and do something that makes you happy.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
CRAFT Challenges -Anything goes
Crafting with an attitude - anything goes
Addicted to stamps and more - anything goes
Creative moments - anything goes

3 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

What a sweet card with a really cute image Love the card design . Thanks for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
Good luck with your entry
Shirley-Anne DT

Monika Reeck said...

She is a sweet Image and your coloring is adorable
love the DP you have choosen too
cute beautifully made
Many thanks for joining us this time at ATSM
hugs
Monika (DT)

Gwendolyn said...

Gorgeously coloured card and a wonderful layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations again soon. Hugs, Gwendolyn