Wednesday 30 January 2019

Dies and/or punches over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! Time for a new fun challenge over at the Paper Shelter. This week are we using our much beloved old punches and using our die cuts mashines. So theme being set to Dies and/or punches once again. We kind of like that theme here at the Shelter as it is something most of us have around any maybe not use all the time and some does it all the time. I spend a few hours last weekend using my tiny die cutting mashine and took care of some scrap cardstock die cutting shapes that I tend to use often like stars, like hearts and stuff like that.

So I have made a card as well. I have coloured the image called Glittery and Sparkling. Coloured away with my Letraset / Winsor and Newton markers. The colours got a bit more dull than expected but it looks fairly nice anyway. It was fun to do something that I normally don't do: blending colours that don't belong together how to speak. I blend pinks, I blend blues etc but hardly never with eachother. Sometimes you need to get out of your comfty zone right?


I fond a bunch of old paper pads before Christmas and sorted them up in different piles to get used. Now have I switched them around for the third time this year. And I am really getting stuff used again. Feels so great! This is a paper pad with lovely cute pastel papers and gave me a great match for this image.

Some details added to the card by a border die from Magnolia and I think my big star is from Magnolia as well. The other two stars have I no clue from where they are. I thought I bought a few mini dies with different shapes a few months before Christmas and they were really cheap. Love it when I find stuff that I can afford or buy without feeling robbed. There is also a few sequines and a silver ribbon/webby thing added for some sparkle and shine.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Anyway, this is all from me for today. I have a few more cards coming up later on this week as two more of my designteams goes live this week. Stay tuned for them!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Addicted to stamps - Anything goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - anything goes
I love promarkers - anything goes
Simon says - Anything goes
The crafty addicts challenge - anything goes
Die cutting divas - anything goes

7 comments:

Macimbalo said...

This is lovely! Great coloring and love that image! Thanks for linking up at ATSM!

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card and design Marie, I love the colours that you have used.
Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa
craftycard-designs.co.uk

CraftyLyn said...

What a super card beautifully coloured thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge Lyn DT x.

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute card. I love your rainbow colouring and the mix of papers you used.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.

Tip Top said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining in at I ♥ Promarkers!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Marie! It's so pretty and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Anna-Karin said...

This is very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT