Wednesday 16 January 2019

Digital image over at the Paper Shelter

EDITED 190118 Sorry totally forgot about posting my photo, but better late than never...

Morning and hello! A new week, a new challenge. Well the week is almost half done and it has been snowing yesterday. That means weather changes and pain like crazy again. But now it's getting better again. So today it will be work at work and not from home. Will be good to get out of the house even if it was impossible the other day.

Enough! My card! I start with a knock out card and an image I would normally not use but I thought that it would be nice to use my new big collection of Echo Park papers with dots and lines. They are lovely and I bought them really cheep. Gave away tons of paper before Christmas and have started to stack up again. Hmmm... Well these I will use as I love the clean look of those papers and lines and dots and spots are always nice on a creation. Both for scrapbooking and card making.


I used the pre coloured version of One More Round as I have had tons to do at work again. I have spent man hours with getting new products up on our home page and to write down all the new prizes in the show catalogues. It is a big Exibition is Stockholm this week called Formex and you find all kind of companies showing of their new products there. Tons of work and probably alot of fun. My body would never stand four days at that place packing up and down everything and then be nice to customers in between.

I have decorated the card with some die cut stars from the same papers as I used for the main layers in my card and a few happy red card candies as well. Love the clean look of these and they goes very well with the designer papers too. LoL


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Our theme is week is really simple: "Digital image". That means that you use a digital image to create. You don't have to colour it yourself but you have to print it yourself. No bought toppers for this one. I hope you will have fun joining our challenge and take some time to play  along. You never know, you might be our lucky winner of the week!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: