Friday 4 January 2019

It's Snow Time over at the Winter Wonderland

Morning and hello! I start with appologizing for my lack of posts here lately. Have been totally knocked out since the week before Christmas with a bunch of infections. Both ear infections, colds and I don´t know what. Now I am having a second ear infection and a third bunch of antibiotics. May be the kind doctors could give a long enough doze to get the infections to go away from the start. At least they could give me who always have trouble with the ears and know when it's going to get bad. Oh well, except that I hear nearly nothing at the moment so do I think I'm on the right way now.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


And here's a little bit about Beccy:
My paper obsession began with scrapbooking in the late 1990s and has since evolved into card-making and digital drawing.  There were a few years of decorative painting, teddy bear making and silk ribbon embroidery mixed in there too!  I still dabble in each of those crafts, and many others, but I generally gravitate toward paper, which I find versatile and forgiving.


I started “doodling” little designs for cards back in 2009, which is when I started my blog and began sharing my images with other Cardies.  From there I progressed to my very own online store selling digital drawings for cards and other paper craft projects. In 2012, Margaret Myers from Sparkle N Sprinkle contacted me with a proposal to make some of my designs into rubber stamps, which was a very exciting opportunity for me. Four years later, I decided to further expand my business by offering my very own range of clear stamps, which are also sold from my online store. My latest venture is a line of cutting dies that will coordinate with some of my most popular clear stamps.
 
These days, when I’m not hanging out with my husband and kids, I spend a lot of time with other crafters and card makers, enjoying our shared passion for handcrafts. I can’t imagine a day without some sort of creative activity taking place, whether it’s designing a new image, hand-stitching a little toy or just taking some inspirational photographs.


Not only have I had trouble with infections, it seems like the internet connection has some trouble as well here. Maybe it has been over loaded by the kids playing pc games? Oh well, hope I get this post up at least then it can break down for a little while. I need to work during the weekend but not tonight...


We have our first challenge up for you for this year over at the Winter Wonderland. Theme being snow. You need to have snow on your creation in some way. I have used the freebie image called Bobbie. I have coloured the smashing image with my promarkers and paired it up with designer papers from Lawn Fawn.

My snow flake die cuts are also from Lawn Fawn, probably my most used dies. Perfect size for cards. Just love them and if you only want one set of snow flake dies in your stash this is the one you should go for in my opinon.

Anyway, I hope that you will come and play along with us over at the Winter Wonderland. Our challenges are now monthly so you have plenty of time to play along with our challenges.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

2 comments:

Pat K said...

Sorry to hear you have been unwell Marie. Not a good time of the year to catch a bug..hope you feel better soon. Beautiful card. Love the non-traditional colours. Take care, hugs, Pat K xx

Judith said...

Happy new year Marie, sorry to hear youve been poorly overr the holidays - I suffer from recurrent ear infections so I sympathise! I love your cute card hugs Judith xx