Thursday 3 January 2019

Anything goes over at Creatalicious Challenges

EDITED: Sorry didn't see that this one didn't go live as it should, but better late than never.

Morning and hello! Time for my first dt-card of 2019. The year could have started better as I have a bad cold and earinfection again. Have been sick for many weeks now. Feel like crap but hope it will change soon. It can't go on forever, can it?

Our theme this time is something new or anything goes and for this card have I gone with the anything goes theme as I am still stuck in Christmas card making just because I love it. My favourite kind of cards to make.

Sponsoring our challenge is


Prize - $15 Gift Certificate

I have used the TPS image called heart of Christmas from our sponsor the Paper Shelter. I make tons of cards with TPS images but still never seems to be able to use them all so when I get the chance to use an image I have not used yet I try to take it.


I am sorry for the really bad photo as I have trouble with lights her at the moment. It's dull and dark outside and it doesn't help that I such and getting got lights when I take my photos. If I can I will try to fix it when I can and have the energy for it.

Anyway, I hope that you will join us over at the challenge blog and make a card for our challenges. It's always great to see what you create.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: