Tuesday 22 January 2019

Flowers over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello! How are you? Hope you're doing better than I am. I am so very low of energy and feel so very... I don't know empty I think. Oh well, at least it was kind of fun to make this card. We have a new fabby challenge over at Passion for Promarkers and the theme is set to FLOWERS.

To have a chance to get your hands on the prize you have to use your promarkers for your colouring.

Sponsoring this challenge is LeAnn's World 101
Our generous sponsor this week is Leann’s World 101 and they are offering one lucky winner 2 digi images of their choice from their online store. Their images are so much fun so why not pop over to the store and check them out. Some of the DT were lucky enough to use images from Leann’s World 101 on their creations this week.


I have not used any sponsor image for this challenge as I had a card made that I could use for this challenge. Once again have I used a Sarah Kay image and some Maja Design papers. I think the papers are from a fall collection of Maja Design but it can be a mix from different collections as well.


I have coloured with promarkers of course and then added some pearls and flowers from my stash. There is also a ribbon added to the card design. I have also used a tiny doily that I have maily covered up by the fence die from Magnolia. I just cut it in half, the fence I mean. There is also some glitter stickles added to the flowers.

Hope you take some time to come and play along with us over at Passion for Promarkers.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card:
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: