Tuesday 5 February 2019

Flora and/or Fauna over at Passion For Promarkers

Morning and hello! Time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This time has Lisa set the theme to Flora (plants) or/and Fauna (animals). How fun is this for a theme? Great! Thougt so as we all have our plants and stuff we go to from time to time.


I have had this little flower printed forever and I don't really remember who it's by but I have used it plenty of times before. Maybe because it's my favourite flower? And I love to colour with red and grey but grey isn't really a good colour for a plant is it?

I have used a black and white paper pad from, well that is also forgotten but I love it because it has the really black and white dominant colours and just a tiniest bit of red popping up on the papers here and there. One of my favourite ones ever. I have used it quite a bit for "normal" scrapbooking as well, but in larger size. I have used red card stock a splash of colour for this card as it picks up on the flower. But then have I left it clean even if it has many layers.


Sponsoring us this week is Dies to die for with a gift voucher worth £15. What a great prize for one lucky winner!

Anyway, I hope you will take the time to play along with us. Just remember to use our Promarkers or their cousins for your colouring and you will have a chance on the prize and our top spots!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Marie - beautiful flower!xx