Wednesday 13 March 2019

Digital image over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello from a cold Sweden. Hard to believe that soccer season will start soon and flowers to be show. It's totally freezing and not very nice at all. Not even the cats wants to go outside. So maybe it's not as strange as you might think that I have used a winter image for my creation this week.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Today have I been using the fabby image called My snowman and coloured it with my Promarkers. Still loving those markers. :) I have used a paper pad from Glitz Design if I am not totally off and it has nothing at all to do with winter or Christmas. But it worked out pretty well I think. I actually did this card in my bed and was to lazy to go and pick up another paper pad. But really pleased with how it turned out. 

I have used a few die cut snowflakes and a few sequines as decoration together with my fabby silver web ribbon. Only a tiny bit left of that now. What will I do? I can't remember from where I got it from. I have to look around again in the on line craft stores I think...

Well, I hope you enjoy our theme this week and remember you don't have to colour you image if you don't want to but it has to be a digital image, not a stamped one. Theme is DIGITAL IMAGE.

Take care and do something that you really love!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: