Tuesday 19 March 2019

Springtime over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello! It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This time are we in the mood for spring so our theme is set to Spring time. Nice and easy we hope? You could make an Easter Card, some spring flowers or what spring means to you.

Our sponsor for this  challenge is Bugaboo Stamps and I have for my card used the fabby image called Spring boot. It's so much fun to colour the images from Bugaboo. Love the thicker lines in their images. I have of course used my Promarkers to colour my image, just like you have to so you have a chance on our prize for the week. Any of the old Letraset markers or their sibblings are ok for colouring and playing along with us. :)


I have used yet another old paper pack. This one I have used some old papers from BildmÄlarna. I don't remember the name of the pack but it's kind of cute, isn't it?

I have used some glossy accent for the pool of water around the boot and some pearls for decorations. Nice and simple. And tons of fun to colour just as I said before.

Ingen fotobeskrivning tillgänglig.
The prize up for grabs for this challenge is a gift voucher worth $12. How great isn't that? We will have one lucky winner for this challenge.

Anyway, take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: