Friday 1 March 2019

Fuzzy Wuzzy Christmas over at Winter Wonderland

Morning and hello! Time for a new creation once again here in my blogging spot. This time is it Winter Wonderland that goes live for you all to play along with. This months theme is Fussy Wussy Christmas. So we want to see some fluff on your creations. Some fluffy beard, ear muffs or maybe fur. You probably have more ideas than I do. 




Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant, currently working on 2 design teams and an obsessive crafter and creator of cards. I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky. I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours. I love anything arty. I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember. In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings. I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers. I had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I could gel with. January 2016 a challenge team I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so I drew some. I opened my shop a month later so I could sponsor challenges and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey. I've a Facebook group SheepSki Designs where I hold challenges, some for fun to win digis as well as my monthly card challenge. I've a SheepSki Designs challenge blog as well. Things are growing slowly (thankfully) so I still manage to spend at least a little time with my hubby. Welcome to my world Andrea xx

 PRIZE:
Andrea is offering 3 images of choice for the random winner.

I have used the image called Taking a Break. It's filled with details and take a bit of time to colour in but it's a nice sweet image. I know if I am tired after Christmas that's nothing compared to how Santa Claus must feel. LoL

I will change the photo during the day, bad battery.

I have used a paper pack called North Pole if I remember right and I have added a few die cuts. The sentiment is a free one from a magazine and the stars are from well. If I only had a memory, could it maybe be Memory Box? I have also die cut with Gummiapan dies and some Spellbinder dies. On top of if all have I used some glimmer mist in gold.

I hope you take the chance to make a Christmas card or two during the month and join us over at the Winter Wonderland. We will do our best to come and visit you all and give you some love. Take good care and do something that make you happy.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes




1 comment:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Marie. Love how you made the image a circle. Enjoy your weekend. Pat K xx