Tuesday 5 March 2019

Happy Birthday over at Passion For Promarkers

Morning and hello! It's time for a new challenge over at passion for Promarkers and the theme set is a favourite, "Birthdays". Nice and easy, you have to agree! Do you know what, we had 14 degrees  outside the other day, today is it snowing again. Jippi! It has been a hard week with tons of pain and being unable to move. The only good thing, I have gotten tons of colouring done! And even a few cards without colouring. 

Our generous sponsor this week is Dr Digi’s House of Stamps and they are offering one lucky winner 2 digi images of their choice from their online store.  

Remember you can enter using any type of creation but as always to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Winsor & Newton (formerly Letraset) products (promarkers, flex markers, tria markers, aqua markers or metallic markers). Please can you help us by stating which products you have used on your creation i.e. ‘coloured with promarkers’ etc. Thanks!


I have used the fabby image called Duncan Disorderly. I needed a card for my brother's birthday and as he can take a card like this, I just had to make this one. I love how it turned out. I might even be even happier about the fact that I have used a love collection of designer papers and it doesn't show at all does it? I am really happy about Duncan's hair as well. First time I managed to get a good blend with blue and grey.

I have only used a few foam numbers as decoration. I have raised the image as well for some more interest of the card. But that's it and I am really happy about the creation!

Anyway, I hope that you take some time and join our easy and fun challenge. Just remember that you have to use the former Letraset Markers.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Digi Choosday Challenges - Anything goes
Artistic Inspirations Challenges - Anything goes
Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
Get creative challenges - Anything goes


2 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Brilliant card! Great image!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Julie said...

Brilliant card, Marie -I'm sure your brother loved it!!xx