Wednesday 27 March 2019

It's a spring thing over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! Hope you're having a good week so far. I am terrible tired and almost forgot that I had this challenge post to write up as well as our new challenge over at the Paper Shelter. Good that I remembered before I fell asleep. LoL

Our theme this week over at the Shelter is "It's a spring thing". So anything related to spring would be nice. It can be spring flowers, Easter, some sunny weather or even rain. You know April showers brings May flowers, right?


I have used the fabby image called Adorable Easter Bunny. For some reason I love making Easter cards and colour Easter images but I never send any cards for Easter. I think that love making these cards because of the colours. I make Christmas cards all year around and love it but when the sun starts to shine and the days gets a little longer the soft pastels are like sunshine to the soul.

I have once again used a lovely old paper pack, probably Me to You from at least 6-8 years ago and it's perfect for these kinds of cards. It looks a perfect match and I don't have to dress up the card so much, so if I would like to send the card it would be a cheeper one. LoL. I have used a Marianne Die set to make the egg decorations and left it with that.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Well my friends, I hope you will take the time and come and join us over at the Paper Shelter this week. I am pretty sure you can figure out a way to fit our theme of "It's a spring thing".

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
                                                               

No comments: