Tuesday 30 June 2020

Anything goes or texture over at Creatalicious Challenges

Morning and hello! 
Time for a new creation from me and this is my last card for the Creatalicious challenges. A big thank you to Melanie and the team for having me!

I have decided to step down as I don't feel too well at the moment and need time to just do things without "preasure of dead lines and musts". 

The image is a sponsor image from our challenge sponsor. Take a look here for more info. 

I have used just a partial of the image as I love the checky face. The designer papers are from Maja Design. It's some left overs from other projects and so are the details as well. 


Well, I hope you will play along with our anything goes or ad texture challenge. It will last for about two weeks. There is a new challenge up around the 15th.

Take care and do something you love!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCD - Anything goes

No comments: