Tuesday 23 June 2020

Use a die over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello!
It is time for new fun challenge here at Passion for Promarkers. Our theme is set to "Use a die". My card has a few  dies around here. The image is cut out with spellbinders round die and then there is a decorated border to that part of the card. I have also used a punch with is kind of a die, it's an old Martha Steward punch that I still loves to bits.


Sponsoring this challenge is Dies to Die for and they are offering one lucky winner a lovely prize of a £15 voucher. How nice isn't that?


My image is from Sugar Nellie and it's really old, but it's still a favourite of mine. It was quite a long time since I coloured this one, but now I found use for. I will probably dig the image out again and start colouring them all over again. I totally adore them. 

For the details have I got back to basic again. A chain of pearls around the image for some nice details. Then there is plenty of flowes that I have added around the image and kind of making it into a frame. Some panels and a puch from Martha Stewart. I did also add a bunch of pearls in the corners. A green ribbon with a tide bow. Some lovely flowers and fabby butterfly charm is also added to the mix. Ohh! And the paper pad is from Pink paislee. Indigo and Ivy. 

Anyway, I hope you like the card and that I manage you to do something creative today! It's always nice to have you looking around. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD -  Anything goes

1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

Marie this is just so adorable love that image and all the details. have a great week and thanks for making such a lovely card for my challenge