Friday 19 June 2020

Just for fun 13

Morning and hello!
I am back again with a "just for the fun of it" card. You know when I can't sleep I make cards of prepared images, it doesn't make me sleep but it does make me feel good. :)

This is an old Magnolia stamp that I have coloured with distress inks. Hmm, was a really long time since I did that. I migth just dig them out and try it again. It's kind of realxing when you start doing it, and kind of frustrating as well. It's not as easy as it always looks when someone else does it.


The designer papers should be Indigo and Ivy from Pink Paisly. From being a kind of boring paper pad to a favourite. The colours are lovely. I have used a few decorations: some wooden stars, a piece of lace and a border punch that its raised up with foamdots. 

Well folks, this is it from me for today. Hope you take some time a play around with your crafty stuff just because it's something you enjoy.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: