Thursday 11 June 2020

Just for fun nr 12

Morning and hello!
Here comes a new creation for you all to enjoy, just because it's nice and relaxing to check out what every one is up to.

This card is a mixture of a alternew stamping set, or maybe two of their stampsets... I have a tendency to make a lot of stuff at once, put it aside, mix it up and create with it later. Way later...


Anyway, the images are stamped with layers of alternew inks and then die cut for a lovely mix of colours and relaxing work. I put it on dark blue card stock and then put it all on a card base. I will have to work with my tecnics when it comes to this kind of cards but it's fun to just sit and stamp and die cut all night long. I have been working a lot with foam pads on this card so it has quite a bit of chunk to it IRL. I did also use some splaters with white and gold coloured inks.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed watching this one. Take some time and do something that you enjoy, or try out something new.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: