Thursday 25 June 2020

Just for fun 14

Morning and hello!
I have not been creating much lately, but I have during spring and winter time as I have been sleeping terrible bad. Nothing like colouring, cutting and glueing in the bed. Too bad that I managed to cut my duvets the other day. Well, I mostly use old stuff in my bed as I know I will probably make a mess somehow. LoL


Anyway, even if I have not been crafting much lately do I have a bunch of cards to show, but little by little. I thought I show you a little mini card that I made last summer and still is unshow. It's stamps and dies from my ever growing collection of Lawn Fawn stamps and dies. I have coloured with different mediums here as it looks, some glitter pens, some markers, and some water colours and inks. It sounds fun, I probably have to do it again soon. Only a few weeks left until  vacation starts. It will be good with no musts but it will also feel a bit strange as I have only been working 8 hours per week now during the Corona times.

Anyway, I thought it would be nice to show a summer card model mini and still with the feeling of sea.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything

No comments: