Wednesday 22 July 2020

Anything goes over at The Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
It's time for our yearly summer break challenge over at the Paper Shelter. It means that the team has some time off and you will get no comment for this challenge but the same lovely prize is up as always. We have the theme set to "Anything goes" so you can make what ever your mind is set to. Nice isn't, just crafting away?

For my card have I used the fun and charming image called Summertime, Retro Style. It is nice image to work with, just a little more details than I normally choose to work with on this one. But it will be easier now when I got my long needed glasses. But for this one have I not used them. 


I have coloured with my normal promarkers and used a new paper pad from Echo park called summer something. I never remember to write down what I am using. For decoration have I used a bunch of die cut hearts in black and a web ribbon in gold. I have also cut my frame a bit broader than I normally do just for a change of the look.

I hope you come and play with us over at the Shelter for this challenge and have fun playing along!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, firstly I want to thank you for all your co-operation in getting this Challenge arranged and posted, Im so grateful to you allowing to poach your team to. Your card is just stunning I love how youve coloured it and the layout is just fabulous. I want to wish you a enjoyable break and to thank you for assisting me in this Summer Break Challenge. hugs to you Shirleyxxxxxxx