Friday 3 July 2020

Just for fun 15

Morning and hello!
Another one, just for the fun of it from me. And this was really a blast from the past. Colouring with distress inks. I don't do that very often but when I really start it, I always wonder why I don't do it more often. Maybe now when I have some extra days off. It was so good to hear that I don't have to prepare tons of catalogs for shows during the summer. Thank you Covid for that! Finally something good with it. I might even be able to enjoy my vacation this year, or I lose my job, either one will be fine with me.

Ok, that was not why you dropped by for today. I have used an old Tida from Magnolia Sweden. Then there is a cheerful paper pad wich I really don't have a clue about where and what I have found it. It's probably from Poland. The little more colourful and cool paper pads is mainly from that part of the year. I like them, they are a bit odd and make me happy! I have done quite a lot of fussy  cutting to get some lovely detais for my card. I find this card kind of charming. I really like it. 

Anyway, I hope you like this happy card of mine. Take the chance to inspired and start creationg something of your own, you might even find some great old stamps or papers that you have not used in ages!

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love and hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: