Tuesday 21 July 2020

Bingo Board over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at Passion For Promarkers and this week are we playing bingo. Lisa has made us a nice and fun bingo board to play with. 


Our sponsor this week is the lovely JMC Designs that offers one lucky winner 1 digital collection of their choice. 


For my card this week have I used a flower collection by Carta Bella I think. I have two different ones and they are simular. At the moment is my head not working as good as it should. Tired and headaches leads to failing memory.

Anyway, I have used the diagonal starting in the left corner for this card. Ribbon, image and flowers. Sorry that it shows the glue isn't totally dry when I took the photo. I have used two ribbons; one web one and one sheer ribbon. The flowers are really old ones from Prima that just popped up when I opened a cabinette to finish the card. The card has been done for ages, just have been putting the last part in front of me for ages... The flower centers are dew drops from my stash. 

Take good care everyone and do come and play with us. Don't forget to use your promarkers to have a chance of winning the prize.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: