Friday 10 July 2020

Just for fun 16


Morning and hello! 
I'ts time for a new card for "just for fun". This particualar one is a card where I have used an bunch of small left over pieces of designer papers to fill some empty spot in a diecut from maybe... my favourite things. Then I have glued a huge congrats on black all over the card. A nice and simple one.

For some extra details have I added some enamel stars in different colours. A nice and relaxing card to make while you are waiting for your photos to upload to Lightroom...


I hope that you like this one. And I hope that you take some time to do something your really enjoy. Life gets so much easier when you have something around you that you really love. Life will get really much better,

Take good care and do be creative or whatever you feel like,

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: