Friday 17 July 2020

Just for Fun 17

Morning and hello!
I have been creationg again during night. This time have I made a card with a lovely stamp from hÄnglar and Inks called Lovebug. This one has been in my stash for a long time and now have I kind of rediscovered this brand which has a sligthly new name than before. Do drop by their webside and have look for yourself. Tons of fun and charming images for you to enjoy. 


The designer papers are from an Australian company called Cocoa Vanilla Studio. You find them both as digital prints and as printed designer papers. But digital is by far faster to get a hold of them. I love the brilliant colours in them and they have some smashing dp's for boys as well. It's wonderful stuff.

Well then, have a great day and do something you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: