Monday 31 May 2021

Christmas Cheer 5-2021

Morning and hello!
It's the end of the month again and I show a Christmas card again. I have a small collection of Magnolia cards made for the lovely winter and Christmas time and I thought that I would show one of them today.

This is from last years Christmas stamps if I remember right. It was a while since I made this card. Anyway, the image is coloured with my Promarkers and paired up with some lovely designer papers from Maja Design. The lovely scarf die is also from Magnolia, so is also the leafs under the flowers. Well, I believe that all the dies are from Magnolia this time. 


The good thing about starting early with the Christmas cards is that more get done, the bad thing is that I don't blogg them right away and forget what I have used. Well, I actually forget almost everything at the moment. My head is not really with me. 

I love the lovely ribbon used on this card and I hope I have enough for this years cards as well. It goes so well with Maja Designs papers. I have also used a few gem stones in the corners.

I hope I can inspire you to make a few Christmas creations before the winter is here. Remember how fun it is to make these cards. :)

Take care everyone and do something that make you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option

No comments: