Wednesday 19 May 2021

For the boys over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
Today is a special day, special and sad. This will be my last card as a design team leader for the Paper Shelter. After almost eleven years have I decided to step down from the team to take care of my health. I have struggled with depression for a long time now and I have big trouble keeping my head over the surface at the moment.Together with all pain in both joints and muscles is everything too much. I need to get some space to heal and I hope this will help me out. However I will miss the Shelter badly. Veronica being a super star when it comes to the lovely images and to the whole TPS-family. I will miss you dearly!

I will not stop using my beloved Paper Shelter images. I will probably be back some day, somehow spreading the images over the blogging world!

So for my card then. We have the theme of For the Boys/male this week. I have to favourite kind of cards to make: boy's themed and Christmas. And this week we go for the boys. 


I have dug out a fabby old image, well it is a set of images called Happy Times. They are fairly old but still wonderful to work with and really cool. The kids love to get cards made with these images. As I love ice cream did I go for that image today. I have also used an old paper pad from Echo Park called summer days. It's a nice old pad that is also coming to an end soon. 

To decorate the card have I used a few clouds, a sun and a border die from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment die is from PY Hobby and says Happy Birthday / Congratulations. 


Any brand is welcome and playing with our brand gives you the chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice.

Do take some time to drop by the Paper Shelter challenge blog as our first of four new designers begins with this challenge. You are in for a treat. And don't forget that you can play up to three times in our challenges but one of them need to have some TPS-product on it.

Well then, this is all from me for today. Take care everyone and do something you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie 

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I am so sorry to hear you are going through this difficult time. I hope you are feeling better soon.


Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

R's Rue said...

So cute