Tuesday 25 May 2021

Just for fun 19-2021

Morning and hello!
Time for a new Just for the fun of it post from me. This time have I used a sweet image from the Paper Shelter to create with. 
I have had a period when I have tested to blend different colours with each other that isn't from the same colour group. Kind of fun and it is great for happy hair/fur. :)


 Since we still have heavy spread of the Virus I thought it was fitting to use this magical creature to spread some hope and a reminder at the same time. It's easy coloured and fun to work with. The designer papers are from the Whimsical collection from Pink Fresh if I remember correctly. Bright and fun papers are mixed with a black and white one from another collection of mine. Some homemade flowers and some die cut leafs finish the card off.

Take care everyone and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option

No comments: