Friday 7 May 2021

Just for fun 17-2021

Morning and hello!
Time for me to sit down and blog a card that I have made just for the fun of it. I normally spend some time during the beginning of each month and put up some post that goes live during the coming month. We'll see how that goes this month as I am in really bad shape at the moment. 

Well then, the creation of the day then... This card was made a while ago and I used up fairly much of the paper pad from Echo park called spring something something...



The image is from Bugaboo and is a joy to colour. I have put a few of the images together to get a wider image. I kind of like how it turned out. I love how easy the Bugaboo stamps are to colour, this is no exception. They are also inviting you to make colourful creations and that's good because happy colours bring a smile to your face, right?

Well this is all for today. Wishing you a good day and do take some time to do something you enjoy.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: