Friday 28 May 2021

Just for fun 20-2021

Morning and hello!
I have created a little card once again. This time have I used one of my beloved hÄnglar and Wing stamps. I don't have the energy to check which one this one is at the moment. She is paired up with a paper pad that I love and it's not from the most famous brands. My mind is a bit drained at the moment so I can't remember which brand it is. 

The little girl is coloured with my Promarkers and I have used a bunch of homemade flowers and some lovely green ribbon for this card. I have even managed to tie two bows for the same card. Maybe a bit of an over load but that should be ok from time to time as well. :)

Sweet and short today!
Take good care and stay safe!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option

 

No comments: