Friday 11 March 2022

Just 4 Fun 13b-22

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new card that I made just for the joy of creating. I coloured this image quite some time ago and made it into a card a few weeks ago, sometime in early February. It's an image from my beloved Paper shelter. I don't remember the name of the image but it is a few years old.


I have matched her up with some designer papers from Maja Design. I think it is from the pack called Enjoying the outdoors. I used a bunch of green brown colours for this one and it came together perfectly. I used up some of my never ending stash of flowers, lace and ribbon as well. Always feels great to to that.

Well, this is all from me for today. I wish you a wonderful day and hope that I have given you some inspiration to create! Enjoy your weekend!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

 

No comments: