Thursday 10 March 2022

Just 4 Fun 13-22

Morning and hello!
It's time for another just for fun card. This one has been laying around for a while as I am not able to create at the moment. My fingers goes nuts and are really painful at this point. I hope that it will settle really soon as this is not fun at all. 

Well to my creation for today then. This is an image from Whimsy stamps. It such cute image. I am sorry about my bad photo. I am having trouble with my camera settings and light, but no energy to try fixing it at this point.


I have coloured with a mix of different marker brands for this one. And I have used some butterfly gemstones and it looks really messy here. But in my editing program it looked perfectly fine. So annoying!

As I can't type one the pc either to I leave the post with this. Hope you are having a good week and can craft!

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: